About Me

My photo
This is where I show the things I have made for me or for a commission

Friday, 10 February 2017

Some exciting news....

Hello again, I know I missed my Wednesday post how fast is the week going!!! Anyway I have some very exciting news today I am delighted to join the Design Team at Create and Inspire yay :D

This is a monthly blog where the design team showcase their stunning creations and hope to see you join them in showing your beautiful makes. 

This month we are sponsored by the fabulous OddBall Art and our theme which considering it's February couldn't be anything else is to use hearts. 


I have used Dancing Girl for my make this time. She is coloured using my Spectrum Noir and Promarkers. I used the Modern Lace digikit from my Craft Artist and a gold coloured blank from Anna Marie Designs, I do love their cards and envelopes.

I will be entering the card in the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart ATG
TTCRD ATG
Passion for Promarkers Use Hearts 
Crafty Sentiments ATG
Tuesday Throwdown Use Hearts 
Crafting with Friends ATG 
Craft Catz ATG
Crafts Galore ATG 

Thank you for stopping by and if you have time to leave a comment it would be greatly appreciated.

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, indeed! Great design with a beautiful color Scheme! Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Love the details and design. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors! I love the image. It really made me smile. Those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. I would love to share my own creations with you. I am always looking to connect with fellow crafters for feedback and inspiration. If you would like to take a look - http://thecraftycritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've combined digital elements with a stamped, hand-coloured image, Tracy! This is a beautiful card and the colours are fabulous. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at the Crafts Galore Encore February Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Such scrummy colours too! Many congrats on your new DT! :)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments! Jane (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great quirky image! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great creation!
    Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD.
    Hugs,
    Farida

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous Tracy.Fabulous design and image and I love your purple colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Tracy. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are hugely appreciated.